As Scale’s Technical Content Marketer, you will spearhead the development of our brand voice as you drive customer growth and awareness. As part of this role, you will create content for campaign emails, website materials, blog posts, social media, events, and other collateral to drive clear results across a variety of customer channels. You’ll collaborate with coworkers from across Scale—from operations to engineering—to deeply understand our product and vision for the future, and use these insights to produce content with a clearly differentiated voice that resonates with technical and business buyers alike.
Our mission is to bring human intelligence to software applications. By combining machine learning and a human workforce, we’re actively bridging the gap between what software can do and what humans can do. Our current clients include Alphabet, Uber, Procter & Gamble, Houzz, and many more.
We're backed by Accel and Index were one of the top YC companies in our batch. We have breakout revenue and traction and have been growing rapidly. We’re still a small team, and we’re hiring to build a world-class founding team. We’re from Harvard, MIT, and CMU, and previously worked at Dropbox, Quora, Snapchat, Facebook, and Palantir.
Ideally you'd have:
- Work with leadership to develop and refine Scale’s messaging, brand positioning, and PR activities
- Be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel growth from awareness, to lead generation, to nurture + education.
- Create one-to-many content pieces which evangelize Scale and educate potential customers
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on product, engineering, and/or design
- Interact with current and prospective customers & workers in various forums to evangelize Scale
- Stay abreast of market developments and trends in order to create work that is both relevant and informative
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future content
Nice to haves:
- 4+ years of proven success in content marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- A technical background, or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- A critical eye and history of taking well articulated, defensible stances on complex and ambiguous subjects
- An MBA and/or background in English, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Experience with BI/Analytics