Scale is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Our mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and we've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
About the role
Scale is at the forefront of enabling Machine Learning across multiple industries including self driving cars. As one of Scale's Operations program managers, you'll be running solutions, tools, and processes to ensure timely delivery of our services while maintaining the highest quality standards. We are growing operations rapidly, on-boarding new customers, and launching products all the time. This raises new strategic questions we need to answer as well as tactical challenges we need to overcome.
You will be part of a highly motivated team of operators and collaborators who will ensure steady delivery and customer satisfaction. You are relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments, then hand over new designs to a team of skilled operators.
The blend of operations, process improvement, and cross-functional leadership make this a unique and exciting role that will provide an opportunity to work with multiple teams (e.g., Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Analytics, and several others) across the company and around the globe.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, outcome focused, and above all a leader who gets and inspires results.
Ideally you’d have:
- Drive some of our most critical operational processes.
- Improve existing processes and tools and within the US and globally.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers.
- Create an effective feedback loop between the frontline, product, strategy, and customers.
- Build, maintain, and regularly communicate detailed reporting for other leaders across the company who will use your team's data to inform their own operations and strategy.
- 3+ years of industry experience in an operational role and/or 2+ years in a top tier consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree from a top university in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- Experience leading day to day activities and improving processes
- An action oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the desire to run through walls to deliver outcomes.
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability.
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.