Scale is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Our mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and we've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
About the role
We might be a particularly good fit for you if:
-You are a scrappy builder: unafraid to try new things, build new processes, and test creative new strategies.
-You want to be an early member of a team and have more input and influence in setting up hiring norms, robust processes, data integrity, etc.
-You want to work with & learn from leaders who have experienced hypergrowth in the past (Cruise, Dropbox)
-You learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
-You're interested in AI and Machine Learning
-You enjoy really understanding the teams you're hiring for and the tech they use
-You enjoy building strong partnerships with hiring managers who are truly invested in both their teams and in Scale as a whole
Ideally you’d have:
- Work with other recruiters on the team to help one another and accomplish team goals
- Partner with hiring managers and business leaders to understand Scale’s needs, then devise and execute on the recruiting strategy needed to deliver on them
- As needed, creatively source passive candidates for niche & tough-to-fill positions
- As needed, hire for nontechnical roles
- Be detail-oriented and be able to follow processes that will inevitably change over time as we grow
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Either experience managing a full-cycle recruiting experience, or a passion and ability to learn to do so
- Proven ability in attracting passive candidates and building a diverse pipeline
- Demonstrated excellence across multiple queue types and experience levels
- An interest in and aptitude for using data to hone your approach
- An interest in and aptitude for understanding highly technical concepts
- A flexible, adaptive approach: you can shift to changing priorities
- Experience recruiting for ML roles
- Experience working in an AI related field such as self-driving cars
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.