As a frontend engineer at Scale, you will:
UI/UX at Scale
The user interfaces that we build at Scale combines humans and machines in a way that's never been done before. We have thousands of human labelers working on millions of tasks a month, so it’s important to build intuitive, efficient, and delightful tools for them to use. In addition to creating the interfaces that our labelers interact with, frontend engineers build the dashboards our customers use.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Build a beautiful, delightful experience for our customers.
- Create optimized and efficient frontend tooling for our labelers to complete complex tasks.
- Design frontends that optimally combine machine learning predictions with human inputs.
- Collaborate with backend engineers, UX designers and ML Engineers.
- Experience with React.
- Product Engineering experience. Building full-stack web apps, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
Scale's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
Scale is a vital part of bringing machine learning enabled technologies to the world, from autonomous driving to drones, robots and AV/AR. Our suite of managed labeling services combines manual labeling with best in class tools and machine driven checks to yield stunningly accurate training data. Scale is committed to continual innovation in combining humans with AI to prepare intelligent data, passing on these improvements to our customers (such as Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy) and powering a growing future of AI applications.
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.