Scale is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Our mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and we've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
About the role
As an early member of our operations team, you'll be accountable for driving revenue by ensuring that Scale's meets customer commitments in a timely manner while maintaining the highest quality standards. You will program manage our supply operation funnel by building and running solutions, tools, and processes by working with a cross-functional team across Customer Operations, Product Operations, Product Managers, and many others.
You will be solving problems no one has solved before, and you will need to be relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments, and coming up with creative solutions to bottlenecks. The blend of operations, ownership of our most important outcomes, and cross-functional leadership make this a unique and exciting role at the heart of Scale’s daily operations.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, empathetic, relentlessly outcome focused, and above all a leader who gets and inspires results.
Ideally you’d have:
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes.
- Own the day-to-day delivery of customer commitments.
- Create an effective feedback loop between the frontline, product, strategy, and customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of industry experience in an operational role or 2+ years in a top tier consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree from a top university in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- Experience leading day to day activities and improving processes.
- An action oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results.
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability.
- Experience with reading SQL, or have demonstrated analytical skills.
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.